huddersfield, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

  1. Published on: 06/09/2021 10:51 AMReported by: editor
    Name:  travel-5219496_640.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  44.9 KB

    ONS analysis of behaviour of individuals arriving in England from an amber list country or territory who were required to quarantine.

    • Data collected from 12 to 17 July 2021 show that the majority (83%) of adults arriving in England from an amber list country or territory fully adhered to coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine requirements.
    • Around 9 in 10 respondents (91%) also took both of the required day two and day eight coronavirus tests.
    • Overall, 77% of respondents were fully adherent to both quarantine and coronavirus testing requirements, which was slightly lower than the previous month (82% between 14 and 19 June 2021), though this was not a statistically significant decrease.
    • Around 3 in 5 respondents (59%) fully understood the rules in place during quarantine, while the remaining 41% either misunderstood or were unsure of them.
    • Around three-quarters (76%) of those arriving in the UK from an amber list country or territory had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
    • Of those who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, a minority (9%) reported that being vaccinated made them less likely to adhere to quarantine requirements.


    Respondents were deemed to be fully adherent to quarantine requirements if they reported that they:

    • did not leave their accommodation for the full quarantine period, except to get or return a coronavirus (COVID-19) test, or to go for emergency medical treatment or hospital attendance
    • did not receive any visitors, except for visitors supporting their personal care


    Between 12 and 17 July 2021, 83% of adults arriving in England from an amber list country or territory reported that they fully adhered to quarantine requirements.

    In addition to quarantine, there was also a requirement for COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day two and on or after day eight following arrival. Around 9 in 10 adults (91%) reported that they took both of these tests.

    Overall, 77% of adults arriving in England from an amber list country or territory fully adhered to quarantine requirements and took both of the required COVID-19 tests.

    Full ONS report HERE

    Useful links: Report Cyber Crime | Stop Nuisance Calls & Mail | Daily Covid Stats (updated 4pm) | Covid excess deaths in your area | Local NHS Resources | What 3 Words





  2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk

    Your Comments:


  3. Alikado says:06/09/2021 02:22 PM
    23% ADMITTED not adhering to the rules, how many more didn't admit it?


Custom Search

You are in: UK / Huddersfield / Yorkshire and the Humber
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Huddersfield

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register


Privacy & Cookie Policy



       
   Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk


Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in huddersfield
Replacement Stove Glass in huddersfield
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal






UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
huddersfieldhuddersfield News



Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)